ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED
Let Your Vision Shine
Everything is smoother with the powerful ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED, the feature-packed laptop with a brilliant Full HD OLED display that has a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 gamut. And everything’s easier too, thanks to user-friendly features including a 180° lay-flat hinge, a physical webcam shield and dedicated function keys to turn your mic and camera on or off. Your health is in safe hands with ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus protecting frequently-touched surfaces, and the bigger touchpad is now more finger-friendly. Enjoy the smooth power of Vivobook 15 OLED!
ASUS No.1 OLED: GFK and NPD combined retail data in 2021 Q4~2022 Q1, worldwide market.
World’s leading 15.6” Full HD OLED display
16:9 aspect ratio, 1920 by 1080 resolution, Three-sided NanoEdge design, 86.7% screen-to-body ratio, 0.2 ms response time, 100% DCI-P3, customizable color gamut, PANTONE® Validated, average Delta-E < 23, 600 nits peak brightness
Explore a fresh new vision
Explore a fresh new visual experience with Vivobook 15 OLED’s amazing three-sided NanoEdge OLED HDR display with a 16:9 aspect-ratio. It’s super-bright, with a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 color gamut for ultra-vivid colors. It’s also PANTONE® Validated for professional-grade color accuracy and TÜV Rheinland-certified for low blue-light emissions. It’s perfect for any task, whether it’s work, play or entertainment — let Vivobook 15 OLED add brilliance to your life!Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
1920 by 1080
Delta-E < 2
ASUS OLED Display
An OLED cinema in your hands
Vivobook 15 OLED’s display has a best-in-class color gamut. It reproduces colors with superb real-life accuracy for professional-grade visuals, making it perfect for professional and creative work, or anyone who simply wants to enjoy the very best color fidelity. An OLED display, due to the nature of the special organic light-emitting compounds it uses, reduces harmful blue light by up to 70%9 compared to LCD displays, making it extra gentle on your eyes to reduce the risk of retinal damage.Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
ASUS OLED Display
5 reasons to choose ASUS OLED laptops
100% DCI-P3 best-in-class color gamut
Vivid displays for precise creativity, color work and vibrant visual entertainment.
70% less harmful blue light
With lower harmful blue-light levels, OLED offers better eye care and sleep quality.
0.2 ms ultimate motion clarity
Blur-free action scenes in movies and games, with ultra-smooth text scrolling.
Clearer images at any brightness
Rich colors even at low brightness — always stunning.
DisplayHDR™ True Black 600
The deep blacks allow you to see previously unseen details in dark movie scenes.
World-leading motion clarity with Full HD OLED display
The world’s first 120 Hz refresh rate, 0.2 ms response time OLED laptop display gives you so much more on top of the best colors and quality for any content — gaming, creation, day-to-day work and media entertainment can all benefit from the smoother-than-ever experience. In a word, it’s awesome!
Ultimate 60 Hz / 0.2 ms for exceptional motion clarity
The new premium ASUS OLED display with 120 Hz refresh rate and 0.2 ms pixel response time is incredibly smooth and clear. In fact, both surprisingly and counter-intuitively, the 60 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display is faster than a 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD IPS display — because it reduces ghosting to an indiscernible level. Simply put, this means even fast-moving visuals are smoother and clearer than ever.
How 60 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display has better motion clarity than 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD display
It seems counter-intuitive that a 60 Hz / 3 ms OLED display could outperform a 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD display rival — so how is this possible? Well, the LCD panel takes precisely 6.06 ms to refresh each frame, but it takes another 3 ms of response time to process the correct colors. That’s a total of 9.06 ms to fully load the image. A 144 Hz / 12.5 ms LCD display takes even longer, at 19.44 ms to show the full, final frame of each image. But with its extreme-speed response, a 60 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display takes just 8.5 ms to process the same — making it even faster than a 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD display.
ASUS Splendid Technology
Customizable color gamut for every need
The display’s color gamut can be quickly and easily switched for different tasks or preferences. On top of the ultravivid native color setting, choose sRGB for creating web content or browsing, DCI-P3 for cinema content, or Display P3 for movie-grade colors finessed to fit everyday viewing in the real world.
Safe and secure
Unlock with one touch
Accessing your device has never been easier or more secure! With the built-in fingerprint sensor7 in the touchpad, there’s no need to type in your password every time — all you need is a single touch!
Physical webcam privacy shield
Vivobook 15 OLED takes your privacy and security seriously. There’s an integrated privacy shield that slides over the webcam for instant privacy, shielding you from prying eyes and disturbances.
Real-time webcam image optimization
ASUS 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR) Technology and the new webcam effects in MyASUS take your video-calling experience to the next level. 3DNR significantly upgrades the webcam image clarity, with a unique algorithm that sharpens images and performs real-time de-noising to make sure everything looks crisp and clear during video calls. The webcam effects in MyASUS add several useful image-processing features, including Background Blurring for enhanced privacy; Lighting Optimization to keep faces out of shadow; Motion Tracking to always keep you center-frame; and Eye Tracking to reduce the effect of your eyes wandering away from the camera.
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
It’s our mission at ASUS to elevate human interaction with technology to a higher and more intuitive level than ever before. The latest ASUS ErgoSense keyboard are engineered to enable an unrivaled input experience that’s in harmony with how you move, feel and touch. Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Experience the ErgoSense keyboard, and you’ll soon find yourself cruising effortlessly through your work.
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Enhanced number key layout
Blitz through data-crunching tasks with the enhanced number key layout! This features hotkeys for the calculator, CE and +/- functions, along with increased spacing to match the full-size key pitch for more intuitive number entry.
Dedicated function keys
Pressing F9 toggles the mic on or off and the F10 key controls the webcam shield
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Inhibit 99% of COVID-19, flu virus & bacteria*
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to frequently touched areas of your laptop to help keep it hygienic. This technology uses a denser treatment* that inhibits viruses and bacteria. And it is scientifically shown — using the ISO 2170211 and 2219612 standards — to inhibit virus and bacteria growth by more than 99% over a 24-hour period13. Strains used for the tests include the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H3N2 (Influenza A) and the E. coli bacterium7.Learn more about ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Watch 99% bacterial inhibition – ASUS Antibacterial Guard
ASUS Antibacterial Guard
Without ASUS Antibacterial Guard a sample of 10,000 bacterial cells grew to 28,000. Performing the same test with Antibacterial Guard saw the count reduced to just 16 — a growth restriction of more than 99%. Our test adheres to ISO 2219612, and involves both E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
All bacteria can be classified by Gram staining into Gram positive or Gram negative, named after bacteriologist Hans Christian Gram. The ISO 2219612 test defines Staphylococcus aureus and E. coli respectively as Gram positive and Gram negative. Many industries choose these two bacteria as test targets — and it is these that are tested against ASUS Antibacterial Guard.
The ASUS Antibacterial Guard treatment consists of positively-charged silver ions and is durable enough for at least three years of normal usage14. Household cleaning products and agents such as alcohol wipes and soap water won’t easily wear away the silver-ion surface treatment, ensuring ASUS Antibacterial Guard’s long-lasting bacterial-inhibiting effect.
Vivobook 15 OLED is extraordinary, with a clean design and two eye-catching colors. Choose from charming Indie Black or distinguished Transparent Silver — whichever says ‘that’s me!’ It’s slim enough to pop unobtrusively into any backpack, and light enough for easy one-handed carrying.
Wide open for sharing
Vivobook 15 OLED features a precision-engineered, lay-flat hinge that makes it easy to share content with others, or collaborate with a group of people around a table.
Perfect in every detail
Vivobook 15 OLED keeps you fully connected with its comprehensive I/O ports. There is a USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 port USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 port, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, a USB 2.0 port, HDMI® output and an audio combo jack — so it’s easy to connect all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors.
Vivobook 15 OLED helps you effortlessly complete all your tasks faster than ever, whether it’s at work, at home, or out and about. The 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with up to 16 GB of fast memory and 512 GB of speedy SSD storage ensure there’s always plenty of smooth power in reserve, whatever you need to do.
Windows 11 Home
Cooler, quieter and faster!
To keep it cool in all situations, the Vivobook 15 OLED uses an IceBlade fan and dual air vents to efficiently accelerate heat transfer for smooth, stable performance without processor throttling.
Wander for longer
Vivobook 15 OLED has a long-lasting battery that keeps it going for longer while you wander around the world!
Outstanding audio to hear the world
ASUS SonicMaster is a combination of hardware, software and audio tuning designed with the goal of giving you the very best audio experience. A professional-grade code ensures precise audio encoding and decoding; while amplifiers, large speakers and resonance chambers perfectly suited to Vivobook 15 OLED ensure a powerful audio delivery and deeper bass. Additional signal processing and tuning help refine minute details, filter noise and improve audio clarity so you get truly immersive sound.
Next-level ASUS AI noise-canceling audio technology
To provide exceptional remote-working and video-conferencing experiences, Vivobook Pro 15 OLED features ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. This technology helps to filter out ambient noise for optimum group conference-call quality. The ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise, and the Multi-Presenter mode normalizes all individual voices from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality. The ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Press play to experience ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology.
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Your PC just got better
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales service and support.Learn more about MyASUS
Your on-the-go work and play space
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. With Screen Mirror you can project your device’s screen to PC for easier keyboard input on a bigger space; with Screen Extend you can create more space turning your tablet into a secondary display on the go. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideX
SCREENXPERT 3 FOR ASUS PCS
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
The ScreenXpert 3 — which you can download from Microsoft store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC. It also lets you turn your camera or microphone on and off and check their status on your PC’s screen without using the keyboard. ScreenXpert 3 for ASUS PCs puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert 3
- The devices referred to on this web page are the most highly-specified models available. Some models and configurations may not have an OLED display option. Please check the product specifications to ensure that the correct type of display is configured before purchasing in-store or online.
- By default, all models are set to a 60 Hz refresh rate. Users can increase this to the display’s maximum refresh rate manually via the display settings. For more information, please read the guidelines: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013049/#Win11_A3
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- Average test results: Delta-E < 1.5, +/- 0.5. Over time, the Delta-E value of the display may change. It is recommended to recalibrate the color to ensure color accuracy.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- WiFi 6 is backwards-compatible with legacy 802.11 specs. Actual performance of WiFi 6 may vary in real-world situations.
- Backlit keyboard and integrated fingerprint sensor are optional.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Compared to ASUS Vivobook X515 touchpad.
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including *the palm rest area, keyboard, touchpad and power button/fingerprint sensor.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- The actual composition of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus may vary.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area and keyboard. However, fingerprint sensor, touchpad and non-backlit keyboards use Antimicrobial Guard. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard Plus or Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.