Intel® B560 (LGA 1200) ATX motherboard with PCIe® 4.0, two M.2 slots, 8 power stages, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI, D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support, Aura Sync, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, rear USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C® and Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
view on your table
View the model in 3D
The 2023 Readers’ Choice Award for Best Motherboard Brand goes to…ASUS. Not only has the brand been a favourite of our readers year-on-year, but this year’s results have been their highest in the last decade, surpassing their previous high of 62% in 2020’s Awards.
Can anyone beat ASUS in the PC DIY scene?
ASUS is highly regarded for quality components as well; its motherboards often the choice of enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers for their durability and performance.
With a commanding 62% share of the votes, ASUS is once again the winner of this Readers’ Choice category.
Vendor of the Year 2022 - 1st Place
ASUS and GENKI LAB collaborate! Easy to make your own PC for elementary school students' free research!
Overview on ASUS Z590 motherboards
ASUS offers a set of AI-based technologies aimed not only at improving its products, but also at making life easier for users.
The reduced operating temperatures of the cores allow painless use of air CO here, and it will already help in the operation of the VRM. The temperature of the stabilizer can be monitored using third-party software.
Poll: Wich is Brazil's Number 1 Gamer brand?
Adrenaline Poll: 2021's favorite hardware and peripheral brands!