ASUS ExpertBook B5
Portable power for business on the go
- Windows 11 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Up to 13th gen Intel® Core™ processor with vPro® support
- Up to Intel® Iris Xᵉ graphics
- Up to 40 GB memory
- Up to 4TB SSD
- All-day battery
- Enterprise-grade security features
Portable power for business on the go
ASUS ExpertBook B5 is built for business success in style, with a precision-crafted chassis that’s as light as 1.27 kg1. It’s also set for serious travel with amazing all-day battery life, and is engineered with many cutting-edge technologies to improve your on-the-go work efficiency. These include a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor with Intel vPro platform support, AI-powered noise cancellation, dual-SSD RAID support and a user-status indicator. It’s also packed with enterprise-grade security features to protect your privacy and business data, including a built-in fingerprint sensor and TPM 2.0 chip2.
Thin and light
ExpertBook B5 is a lightweight 1.27 kg1 and is a mere 1.79 cm thin for ultimate portability, ensuring you to stay productive wherever you go.
Solidly built with magnesium-aluminium alloy and structural reinforcement for increased chassis strength, ExpertBook B5 meets the industry-leading MIL-STD 810H US military standard — in addition to undergoing extensive and stringent in-house testing3.
ExpertBook B5 is powered by an up to 13th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with Iris® Xe graphics. It also features up to two SSDs to provide huge up to 4 TB capacity, and supports RAID technology4 for improved data reliability or faster operation.
ExpertBook B5 will never let you down throughout the business day or a long-haul flight. It provides up to 12 hours battery life5 on a single charge, promising a full day of productivity.
Lighter, stronger and more portable
Both the top and bottom cover of ExpertBook B5 are crafted from pure aluminum, while the area around the keyboard area is magnesium-aluminium alloy — keeping the weight down to a mere 1.27 kg1. Slip ExpertBook B5 into a briefcase so it’s with you all the time, ready for productivity in or out of the office.
Lasts longer, charges faster
ExpertBook B5 Flip is engineered for the realities of modern business, so it has the stamina to power through a full working day. Aided by energy-efficient Panel Self-Refresh technology, it delivers up to 12 hours battery life5 on a single charge. Coupled with its fast-charging design you’ll be up and ready in no time, ready for long, effective productivity sessions — and with plenty left in the tank for a little rest and relaxation when your working day is done.
With extensive and robust security features, ExpertBook B5 is the ultimate personal guard for your confidential files.
ExpertBook B5 has built-in biometric security, with a fingerprint sensor for easy access. So, just tap the button to log in — no difficult-to-remember passwords or PIN required!
Enjoy fast and safe face login, even under low-light environment — just by looking at the integrated infrared camera.
Webcam privacy shield
A physical cover obscures ExpertBook B5’s webcam for an assurance of instant privacy when it’s not in use.
With features such as a user-status indicator light, AI-powered noise cancellation and ExpertWidget, ExpertBook B5 is designed to make every moment of every working day more convenient and more productive.
A small, bright LED light on the top cover of ExpertBook B5 offers an at-a-glance indication of your status — automatically glowing when you’re busy in a conference call. So, if you’re headlong into a Skype or Teams meeting, your colleagues will know instantly to not bother you at that moment!
To level up professional conferencing, ExpertBook B5 has two-way AI noise-cancelling technology that employs sophisticated machine-learning techniques. The technology includes both an upstream function to filter noise around the speaker, and a downstream function to eliminate noise from the person at the other end of the conversation.
ASUS ExpertWidget increases productivity by allowing you to customise your own hotkeys using the Function (Fn) key with the 1-4 number keys, and the F10 and F12 keys6. For example, you could configure a key to turn on Bluetooth®, or open your most-used file folder in a flash.
Despite its thin profile, ExpertBook B5 is loaded with I/O ports. These include cutting-edge Thunderbolt™ 4, the next generation of the universal cable connectivity solution that offers support for the next-level USB4 interface, 40 Gbps data-transfer speeds, 4K display output and fast charging. The laptop also offers a microSD card reader and an HDMI output, plus an RJ45 Ethernet port, with a unique MAC address for easy device management.
Power button / Fingerprint reader combo
Audio combo jack
USB 3.2 Gen 1
MicroSD card reader
Kensington nano security slot
Thunderbolt™ 4 Type-C
USB 3.2 Gen 2
Management is made easier with ASUS ExpertBook laptops, with the ASUS Business Manager management solutions7 helping to streamline routine tasks. This allows IT staff to remotely control and manage company assets, saving your organisation time and money.
The ASUS Service Package8 offers a wider range of solutions that go beyond the standard warranty to meet the needs of business-critical IT environments. The extended offerings protect your business — not just the hardware — allowing you to customize a service solution that best meets your needs.
- Weight may vary according to configuration.
- ExpertBook B5 has firmware-based TPM 2.0 onboard, with a discrete TPM chip also available as an option.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- The same device will offer differing levels of available storage depending on the chosen RAID level. If RAID 0 is used, the system combines the capacity of all SSDs in order to enhance data-transfer speeds. The available storage will equal the combined physical capacity of all the SSDs on the device. However, if the device is configured with RAID 1, two copies of the data are saved simultaneously in order to protect your data if one SSD fails. As a result, the available storage capacity will be half of the combined physical storage capacity, as half the storage is used for backup copies. For example, a device with two 1 TB SSDs in a RAID 0 configuration will have 2 TB of available storage capacity, but with RAID 1 the available storage capacity will be 1 TB.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on February 13th, 2023, using the PCMARK10 testing scenario. Test configuration: Intel® Core™ i5-1340P, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, IPS 1W Panel, 512 GB*2 SSD. Test settings: WiFi enabled, the display brightness set to 110 nits, NumberPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Full ASUS ExpertWidget functionality requires designated software to be installed.
- ASUS management solutions include ASUS Control Center and ASUS Business Manager platform.
- ASUS Service Package options include: 24x7 support; MyASUS app; Three-year international warranty; Pick up & return service; Onsite service; Next business day onsite response; Accidental damage protection; Defective HDD retention. Service and warranty coverage may vary depending on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.