ExpertBook B5 (B5602, 13th Gen Intel)
Portable power for business on the go
- Windows 11 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Up to 13th gen Intel® Core™ i7 vPro processor
- World’s lightest 16” business laptop from 1.4kg
- Stunning OLED display for immersive work experience with 16:10 aspect ratio
- All-day battery up to 12.5hrs
- Dual-SSD RAID support to provide up to 2 TB capacity
- Dual-fan design to deliver quiet, cool and powerful computing
- Support Intel vPro® technology
Portable power for business on the go
ASUS ExpertBook B5 OLED is built for business success in style, with precision-crafted chassis that pushes the limit of lightness. It’s set for serious travel with amazing all-day battery life, and is engineered with many cutting-edge technologies to improve your on-the-go work efficiency. These include an up to 13th Gen Intel Core processor with Intel® Arc™ A350M discrete graphics, AI-powered noise cancellation and dual-SSD RAID support. ExpertBook B5 OLED is also packed with features to protect your privacy and business data, including a built-in fingerprint sensor and TPM 2.0 chip1.
ExpertBook B5 OLED is powered by an up to 13th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Intel vPro™ platform. It also features up to two SSDs to provide huge up to 2 TB capacity, and supports RAID technology2 for improved data reliability or faster operation.
The dual-fan design empowers up to Intel® Arc™ A350M discrete graphics3, delivering quiet, cool, and powerful performance.
A stunning 16-inch OLED panel with a 16:10 aspect ratio delivers superb visual experiences, with more vertical workspace.
Get the job done, effortlessly
To make light work of all your business tasks, ExpertBook B5 OLED is powered by an up to 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ processor with the option of the Intel® Arc™ A350M discrete graphics. It also features two SSDs to provide huge up to 2 TB capacity and supports the RAID technology2 for improved data reliability or faster operation. In addition, with its dual-fan design, ExpertBook B5 OLED delivers quiet, cool and powerful computing and graphical performance with enterprise-grade manageability.
Windows 11 Pro
ExpertBook B5 OLED is designed to be your best portable partner. Crafted with magnesium-aluminium alloy and pure aluminium, this 16-inch laptop weighs only 1.4 kg4 while providing up to 12.5 hours of battery life5 on a single charge. With the long battery life and fast-charging design, you’ll be ready for productivity in or out of the office.
With features such as a user-status indicator light, AI-powered noise cancellation and AI-powered camera, the ExpertBook B5 OLED is designed to make every moment of every working day more convenient and more productive. Not to mention its durability is also tested to the extreme, so the ExpertBook B5 OLED is ready for the business world.
To level up professional conferencing, ExpertBook B5 OLED has two-way AI noise-cancelling technology that employs sophisticated machine learning to isolate unwanted noise. The technology not only filters out ambient noises picked up around you, allows you to deliver a clear speech, but is also able to filter out ambient noises coming from the speaker — so you can hear clearly. A step up from the original technology, you are able to specify the directions of the sound reception when enabling the microphone, which allows the ExpertBook B5 OLED to focus on the presenter, regardless of the location. This will result in even cleaner voice delivery.
With ExpertBook B5 OLED’s AI-powered camera, you’ll enjoy excellent video quality for every virtual meeting. The motion-tracking technology automatically keeps your face centered and adjusts to the focus of your eyes — eliminating the annoyance of having to adjust your camera mid-chat. With its ability to enhance both image quality and brightness automatically, the AI camera is perfect for working anywhere, anytime.
A small, bright LED light on the top cover of ExpertBook B5 OLED offers an at-a-glance indication of your status — automatically glowing when you’re busy in a conference call. So, if you’re headlong into a Skype or Teams meeting, your colleagues will know instantly to not bother you at that moment!
Life on the road is tough, so ExpertBook B5 OLED is designed to both meet and surpass exacting industry thresholds — including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H US military standard. It’s built to survive every extreme, from freezing temperatures to the searing heat of desert storms, and high-speed shocks to everyday bumps. ExpertBook B5 OLED also undergoes stringent in-house testing, including panel pressure, shock, and drop tests for an assurance of serious durability7.Learn more about ASUS ExpertBook Quality Tests
Comprehensive connectivity with no compromise
Despite its thin profile, ExpertBook B5 OLED is loaded with I/O ports. These include cutting-edge Thunderbolt™ 4, the next generation of the universal cable connectivity solution that offers support for the next-level USB 4 interface, 40 Gbps data transfer speeds, 4K display output and fast charging. The laptop also offers a microSD card reader and an HDMI output, plus an RJ45 Ethernet port, with a unique MAC address for easy device management.
Power button / Fingerprint reader combo
Audio combo jack
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
MicroSD card reader
Kensington nano security slot
Thunderbolt™ 4 Type-C
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- ExpertBook B5 OLED has firmware-based TPM 2.0 onboard, with a discrete TPM chip also available as an option.
- The same device will offer differing levels of available storage depending on the chosen RAID level. If RAID 0 is used, the system combines the capacity of all SSDs in order to enhance data-transfer speeds. The available storage will equal the combined physical capacity of all the SSDs on the device. However, if the device is configured with RAID 1, two copies of the data are saved simultaneously in order to protect your data if one SSD fails. As a result, the available storage capacity will be half of the combined physical storage capacity, as half the storage is used for backup copies. For example, a device with two 1 TB SSDs in a RAID 0 configuration will have 2 TB of available storage capacity, but with RAID 1 the available storage capacity will be 1 TB.
- Intel® Arc™ graphics is available on select models only. Availabilities vary by country and region.
- 1.4 kg of weight based on 50 Wh battery SKU; weight may vary according to configuration.
- Battery test conducted by ASUS on April 23, 2023, using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i5-1340P, 8GB+8GB DDR5 RAM, 512GB*2 PCIe® 4.0 SSD, OLED display, 84Whr battery. Test settings: WiFi flight mode, display brightness set to 150 nits, touchpad. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- The testing regimen includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. These tests do not demonstrate fitness for military use, or adherence to US Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements. Similarly, the test results should not be considered an indication or guarantee of future performance under the specified test conditions. Damage occurring under these test conditions — or any attempt to replicate them — would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- ASUS management solutions include ASUS Control Center and ASUS Business Manager platform.
- ASUS Service Package options include: 24x7 support; MyASUS app; Three-year international warranty; Pick up & return service; Onsite service; Next business day onsite response; Accidental damage protection; Defective HDD retention. Service and warranty coverage may vary depending on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.