Zenbook 13 OLED (UM325)
- Where to buy
- Tech Specs
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Travel light, travel smart
The compact, light and thin all-metal design of ZenBook 13 OLED makes it the ideal traveling companion. It’s also the world’s lightest OLED AMD laptop1 with an ultralight 1.14 kg chassis — so you can enjoy outstanding portability wherever you are.
Fast and easy charging, anywhere
With ZenBook 13 OLED’s amazing 16-hour battery life2, traveling without a charger isn’t a big deal. When you do need to top up, its fast-charge feature can restore the battery to a 60% charge level in just 49 minutes, so you’ll be ready to go in no time.
fast-charge to 60%
Compact elegance on the go
The compact and elegant ZenBook 13 OLED is supremely light, so it’s an indispensable traveling companion. Wherever you go, its outstanding performance and convenient features will help you work more efficiently and let your inspiration flow.
Pine Grey is a glossy shade that is calm and peaceful. It projects professional wisdom, and features a special off-center version of the iconic ZenBook spun-metal finish.
Lilac Mist conveys a subtle touch of high-end luxury. Elegant and modern, charming and sophisticated, this gorgeous matte shade is a perfect match for the classic ZenBook spun-metal finish.
Amazing ultra-vivid OLED display
The amazing FHD OLED HDR NanoEdge display3 on ZenBook 13 OLED delivers stunningly detailed and realistic visuals, with ultra-vivid colors, PANTONE® Validated color accuracy, and a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. It’s also VESA DisplayHDR™ True Black certified for deep blacks and increased dynamic range. With TÜV Rheinland-certified eye care, this immersive slim-bezel display is a superb all-rounder for work or play.
ZenBook 13 OLED redefines what’s possible in an ultrathin laptop. It gives you a full complement of I/O ports5, including full-size HDMI, USB Type-A and USB-C®. There’s also a microSD card reader for easy data transfers from your mobile device.
Designed for comfort and convenience
ZenBook 13 OLED looks stunning, with a new edge-to-edge ergonomic keyboard design that allows more comfortable typing. For easy data entry, the innovative ASUS NumberPad 2.07 features an LED-illuminated numeric keypad built into the touchpad. With Windows Hello and the integrated infrared (IR) camera, password-free face login is fast and easy, even in dim lighting conditions.
- Edge-to-edge keyboard
- Function Keys
- IR Camera
ZenBook 13 OLED is available with the innovative ASUS NumberPad 2.0, a dual-function touchpad with an integrated LED-illuminated numeric keypad. Even when NumberPad is activated, the touchpad can be used for cursor control thanks to its intelligent software.
ZenBook 13 OLED introduces a new edge-to-edge keyboard design. It makes space for a whole row of extra function keys on the right side of the layout, improving productivity.
For added convenience, you can capture screen grabs, lock the webcam, or access the MyASUS app via function keys.
With ZenBook 13 OLED and Windows Hello, your face is your password! The front infrared (IR) camera recognizes your face in seconds and lets you log in instantly and securely.
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge
ZenBook 13 OLED has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle. This action also raises the chassis for optimized cooling and enhanced audio quality.
improved typing position
enhanced audio quality
Performance is a crucial part of the ZenBook experience. ZenBook 13 OLED is powered by AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800U processor that deliver ultrafast responsiveness even for demanding tasks. ZenBook 13 OLED also features fast PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSD and the latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) for superb all-round performance.
Windows 10 Pro
Up to AMD
Ryzen™ 7 5800U
PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSD
MyASUS: Your exclusive app collection
ZenBook 13 OLED includes the latest version of MyASUS, a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your ZenBook 13 OLED. Use it to team your iOS or Android phone with your laptop, to optimize your laptop’s performance, or to contact after-sales service and support. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!Learn more about MyASUS
Certified audio quality
The audio system of ZenBook 13 OLED is certified by audio specialists Harman Kardon to ensure immersive, crystal-clear sound for communications or entertainment.
- According to overall laptop weight, as of December 8, 2020 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook 13 OLED to competing clamshell AMD laptops with a 13.3-inch OLED screen from vendors including HP, Razer and Gigabyte. ZenBook 13 OLED ranked first in terms of weight.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on December 4, 2020 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook UM325SA, FHD OLED panel, AMD R5-5600U, 256 GB SSD, 16 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected (not connected to any access point), Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 150 cd/m2, NumberPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows 10’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows 10 Settings tool.
- The stated 2.9 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.4 mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 6.5 mm and the bottom bezel width is 12.9 mm.
- Full I/O ports: 2 x USB Type-C, USB Type-A, HDMI, MicroSD card reader.
- USB-C Easy Charge ensures 4.5-watt charging when connecting to a non-Power Delivery chargers, including portable chargers or USB Type-A to USB-C chargers. When using a Power Delivery charger, the charging speed will match the connected adapter’s power output, up to a maximum of 65 watts.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
USB-C® Easy Charge: Power anytime, anywhere
ASUS USB-C® Easy Charge support means that your ZenBook 13 OLED can be used with a wide range of standard USB-C chargers. You can enjoy ultrafast charging with any PD (Power Delivery) certified charger, including the 65-watt fast-charge adapter supplied with ZenBook 13 OLED, or juice up your device on the go with airline chargers, portable chargers or power banks6! It’s incredibly convenient when there are no wall sockets available, such as on flights or in vehicles.
Efficient NumberPad 2.07
ASUS NumberPad 2.0 gives you an intuitive way to input numbers for improved productivity, solving the long-time problem of the lack of a numeric keypad on compact devices. Tap on the top-right NumberPad icon for one second to switch the function on and off, and tap on the top-left icon to choose one of two brightness levels. You can also swipe from the top left icon towards any direction on the touchpad to activate the calculator app on the display for faster access.
Improved webcam, clearer video calls
The new ASUS IR camera-tuning technology and large camera sensor allow ultrafast face login and significantly upgraded image processing capabilities compared to the previous generation. Your colleagues will be able to see you more clearly than ever during video conference calls, even in darker environments.
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800U processor
The AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800U processor deliver the fastest, smoothest and most premium performance ever. With up to 16 GB of high-speed RAM, daily tasks won't become chores. High-speed solid-state storage, using PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSDs, ensures fast boot times and near-instant app loading.
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology
ASUS offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity solutions. The WiFi 6 in your ZenBook 13 OLED allows you to load online content in the blink of an eye, and it’s made even better by ASUS WiFi Master technology, which includes ASUS WiFi Stabilizer and ASUS WiFi SmartConnect. For rock-solid stability in your WiFi connections, WiFi Stabilizer filters out wireless interference, so you’ll always enjoy the fastest possible speeds. WiFi SmartConnect automatically selects the best WiFi source, so your laptop connects seamlessly to the best WiFi signal and known mobile hotspots.
Team your laptop and phone, and more!
MyASUS is a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools. It features the new Link to MyASUS app that teams your iOS or Android phone with your ZenBook 13 OLED for easy multitasking. Link to MyASUS makes your files easy to access, wherever you are: you can transfer files quickly between your phone and your laptop, access your laptop’s storage remotely from anywhere, mirror your mobile apps on your laptop, or even use your mobile device as an extended PC screen. It’s powerful, easy to use and convenient. There are also apps to help you optimize your laptop’s performance, and give you easy access to after-sales support for your ZenBook 13 OLED.