ASUS Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED
Wherever flexibility takes you
World-leading 16” 3.2K OLED display
16:10 aspect ratio, 3200 by 2000 resolution, Three-sided NanoEdge 85.6% screen-to-body ratio, 0.2 ms response time, 100% DCI-P3, PANTONE® Validated, average Delta-E < 21, 550 nits peak brightness
Windows 11 Pro
Up to AMD
Ryzen™ 7 7730U
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™
for scratch resistance,
3DNR FHD webcam
for clear video calls
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
for the best typing experience
ASUS AI noise cancelation
noise-free video conferencing
for distortion-free sound
for a multi-dimensional audio experience
ASUS Pen 2.0 support
4096 pressure levels, USB-C charge
Fulfil your ambitions
Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED is designed to let you plough effortlessly through even the toughest tasks. It has up to an AMD Ryzen 7 7730U Processor, 16 GB of ultrafast RAM2 (there’s an upgrade slot, too!) and AMD Radeon™ integrated graphics. With its big, fast 1 TB SSD9 and speedy WiFi 6E10 connection, Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED is your passport to easier work and more enjoyable leisure.
Boost your productivity
The AMD Ryzen™ 7 7730U Processor in Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED makes it easier to multitask, whether it’s streaming, browsing, editing, video chatting, taking care of business at home — or all of the above. When needed, Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED can boost its processor speed up to 4.5 GHz, so it’s truly ready for any challenges!
Up to AMD
Ryzen™ 7 7730U
Cooler, quieter and faster!
Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED uses an upgraded 8 mm heat pipe14, and an IceBlade fan to efficiently dissipate heat and stay cool in all situations. The 80-blade fan is lighter and thinner than ordinary fans, and it also uses a fluid-dynamics bearing that’s much quieter and has less vibration than an ordinary bearing.
< 38 dBA
noise under Standard mode
A vision of greatness
Expand your visual enjoyment with the gorgeous 16:10 3.2K OLED NanoEdge touchscreen, which is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT for enhanced resistance to scratches and fingerprints. It will bring your ideas to life with its vibrant 100% DCI-P3 color gamut and expansive 85.6% screen-to-body ratio. Its PANTONE® Validated and VESA DisplayHDR™ True Black 500 certification means that it delivers accurate colors and shows the deepest possible blacks. And with eye-care certification from both SGS and TÜV Rheinland, your eyes are well-protected with the low blue-light emissions.
3200 by 2000
ultrafast response time
DCI-P3 color gamut
Exhilarating OLED displays
Bring scenes to life with professional-grade colors.
Make it personal, ASUS Splendid
Fully customizable color with sRGB, DCI-P3, Display-P3, and Native options.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass
A display surface that’s six times more durable than ordinary laptop glass.
Match your style
Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED really stands out with its unique raised logo tab design, along with the stripe-accents on the Enter key and orange color-blocked ESC key. You’ll also find the new ‘stacked block’ design of the I/O ports. For colors, you can choose from charming Midnight Black or distinguished Cool Silver — whichever says ‘that’s me!’ Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED is slim enough to pop unobtrusively into any backpack, and light enough for easy one-handed carrying.
Match the untiring enthusiasm of your generation, and always encourage yourself to explore every possibility.
Follow your instincts and let the calm of the night guide you into a wide world of creativity.
We go the extra mile to give you a more effortless and joyful experience, at work or play.
Perfect brightness and color tone!
The ambient light color sensor auto-adjusts for changes in the environment brightness and color temperature.
ErgoSense keyboard, comfortable typing experience
The ASUS ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum key bounce and travel, calculated with fine-tuned precision.
Dedicated function keys
Pressing F9 toggles the mic on or off, and the F10 key controls the webcam shield.
One touch login
The fingerprint sensor18 integrated into the power button allows easy and secure one-touch login.
Pencil drawing, on a laptop
With the sensitivity of 4096 pressure levels, ASUS Pen 2.019 allows you to accurately reproduce the finest lines and shading.
To keep you going longer, Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED has a long-lasting up to 50 Wh battery32 that can easily match your pace. And when it’s time to charge, the fast-charge technology will top it up to 60% capacity in as little as 49 minutes. Stress less, achieve more!
AI camera and audio system
Take back control of your meetings with our innovative camera system and ASUS AI noise-canceling audio technology, with new algorithms to make your conference calls even more productive.
Best online meeting experience
ASUS AiSense camera makes sure that you always look your best during virtual conferences.
Hear and be heard clearly
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise for microphone and audio.
Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED is packed with a comprehensive set I/O ports to cover all your daily needs. There’s a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® port that supports up to 10 Gbps data transfers and allows easy charging with a wide range of standard 5-20V USB-C® chargers, an HDMI® 2.1 port with support for 4K 60 Hz displays, a USB 2.0 port, a 10 Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, and a convenient audio combo jack — so it’s easy to connect all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors.
Audio combo jack
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
Break the sound barrier
For unrivaled audio quality, Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED has a stereo sound system certified by the audio experts at Harman Kardon. It delivers powerful, immersive sound that’s crystal-clear. The immersive Dolby Atmos® technology indulges you in your favorite entertainment with sound that moves all around you, adding breathtaking realism to music, movies and TV.
Always in the best listening spot
Dive into a multi-dimensional cinematic sound experience with Dolby Atmos.
Maximum possible volume
Using a Smart Amplifier and ASUS Audio Booster technology, the audio volume is boosted by up to 5.25x.
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability33
ASUS laptops4 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 12 rigorous test methods and 26 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
military-grade test methods
military-grade test procedures
extreme temperature endurance
humidity tolerance for 10 days
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz
Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 32~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
Sand and Dust Test
17. Blowing dust
Particle density: 10 +/- 7 g/m3
Air velocity: 300~1750 ft/min
18. Blowing sand
Particle density: 1.2 g/m3
Air velocity: 28 m/s
19. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
20. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
21. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
22. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
Temperature Shock Test
23. Temperature shock
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Solar Radiation Test
24. Solar radiation
Spectral irradiance: 1120 W/m2, 49°C
Duration: 24 hours, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
25. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
Explosive Atmosphere Test
26. Explosive atmosphere
Altitude: 15,000~3300 feet
Explosive air: 95% n-Hexane
Made for the Earth. Made for you.
ASUS is committed to driving progress toward a more sustainable future. Vivobook S 16 Flip OLED incorporates sustainable materials in the product and its packaging. Top ecolabels and compliance, including EPEAT Silver34, ENERGY STAR®, and RoHS, prove our commitment to protecting the earth and giving you the best.Learn more about our sustainability actions
30% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Plastics
Designed with the Earth in mind by using 30% PCR plastics, all without compromising quality, function, and durability.
100% Recyclable Packaging
Recyclable packaging reduces the need for single-use paper, achieving the goal of reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Truly personalized workflow
MyASUS hosts a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your laptop. GlideX is a powerful cross-device screen-sharing solution. ScreenXpert helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC, giving you full control of your workflow!Learn more about MyASUS
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales support.Learn more about MyASUS
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideX
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs — which you can download from Microsoft Store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC and puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
- The characteristics of an OLED display can eventually change over long periods of use, leading to visible changes. This is completely normal, and can cause behavior such as image burn-in or persistence: this means that a faint ghost of an image remains visible even when it’s replaced by a new image. These effects are more likely to occur if a non-moving (static) high-contrast image is displayed for an excessively long time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjusting the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- The devices referred to on this web page are the most highly-specified models available. Some models and configurations may not have an OLED display option. Please check the product specifications to ensure that the correct type of display is configured before purchasing in-store or online.
- Average test results: Delta E < 1.5, +/- 0.5. Over time, the Delta E value of the display may change. It is recommended to recalibrate the color to ensure color accuracy.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Fast Charging Technology is tested while the device is powered off with the default adapter included with the device. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to system tolerance.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- The color-temperature-adjustment feature is available with OLED models only.
- Clinical testing using the ISO 22196 standard protocol proved that viral and bacterial growth were inhibited by 99% over a 24-hour period. A 99% reduction in potentially harmful microorganisms is defined as the number of viruses and bacteria on the surface dropping from 1,000,000 (cfu/ml) to 100 (cfu/ml).
- The figures are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- The component placement is for reference only, and may vary by model and configuration.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Testing done on discrete parts, using soda-lime glass as comparative reference. Figures and tests provided by Corning.
- Fingerprint sensor on power button is optional.
- ASUS Pen 2.0 is optional. The availability and warranty for the stylus vary according to country and territory. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- ISO 21702 specifies proper methods for measuring antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces of antiviral-treated products. Test Viruses used in this International Standard are as follows: Influenza: An enveloped virus known to cause respiratory tract infection in humans. Feline calicivirus: A non-enveloped virus used in place of noroviruses known to cause enteric pathogens due to similar biological properties.
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- COVID-19, H3N2, H1N1, E. coli and Staphylococcus tests were performed by independent third-party laboratories: Boken Quality Evaluation Institute, Japan Textile Products Quality and Technology Center, and National Defense Medical Center.
- Antimicrobial treatments are manufactured by Co-Action Corporation.
- The Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) is the Federal statute that governs the registration, distribution, sale, and use of pesticides in the United States.
- The Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) 528/2012) concerns the placing on the market and use of biocidal products, which are used to protect humans, animals, materials or articles against harmful organisms like pests or bacteria, by the action of the active substances contained in the biocidal product.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- As of 22 August 2022, refer to WHO Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard. https://covid19.who.int/
- Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/index.htm
- Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/ecoli-prevention.html
- The actual composition of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus may vary.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Technology is applied to the laptop areas that users touch most frequently. ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to the palm rest area and keyboard . ASUS Antimicrobial Guard is applied to the power button/fingerprint sensor and touchpad. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard Plus or Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard is applied to the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including keyboard, the palm rest area, the power button/fingerprint sensor and touchpad. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 12 test methods and 26 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 26 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- EPEAT registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- Percentage varies according to device configuration.