Zenbook Pro 15 OLED (UX535)
- Tech Specs
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Immersive NanoEdge 4K UHD OLED display
ZenBook Pro 15 OLED features a NanoEdge 4K UHD OLED3 wide-view display, with ultraslim bezels that create up to an 88% screen-to-body ratio for incredibly immersive viewing experiences. This bright and clear display has a wide 100% DCI-P3 color gamut to ensure vivid colors.Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
To display the most vivid and realistic colors possible, ZenBook Pro 15 OLED’s display supports an exceptionally wide 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. The DCI-P3 color space — widely used in the motion-picture industry — is increasingly the preferred choice of creative professionals for its vast range of colors, and makes images on ZenBook Pro 15 OLED look simply stunning.
Outstanding all-round performance
The latest 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in ZenBook Pro 15 OLED deliver enhanced performance for all your creative tasks, and the up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 Ti discrete graphics offer desktop-level visual performance. ZenBook Pro 15 OLED also features ultrafast storage, with up to a 1 TB PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSD or a PCIe SSD accelerated with 32 GB of Intel Optane™ Memory H10. ZenBook Pro 15 OLED gives you the all-round performance you need to blitz through even the most demanding creative workloads.
Windows 10 Pro
10th Gen Intel® CPU
PCIe® Gen 3.0 x4 SSD
High-performance graphics for creators
The NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 Ti discrete GPU in ZenBook Pro 15 OLED gives you desktop-level performance in a laptop, with up to 2x faster performance than the previous GTX 1050 generation.
The Intelligent touchpad, evolved
The new ScreenPad™4 upgrades the traditional laptop experience, adding an interactive secondary touchscreen that enhances your productivity with more possibilities. Its intuitive smartphone-like interface lets you easily manage tasks and create your own seamless multitasking workflow. There’s a series of handy ASUS utility apps to boost productivity including Phone Call, Task Group, Handwriting, and so on. There are also useful quick controls that improve the interactions between the main display and ScreenPad: for example, you can now launch a video or chat box — or many other apps — onto ScreenPad to take advantage of the extra space wherever you are, and without interrupting your work on the main display.Learn more about ScreenPad™
ScreenPad™ intelligently fits many apps into the 5.65-inch touchscreen, and you can effortlessly add apps to ScreenPad for instant access. The newly-optimized ScreenPad experience ensures that your favorite apps, such as Evernote® and Spotify®, will work perfectly on this secondary display right away, without the need for a ScreenPad-specific version. ASUS also works closely with third party developers, including video-editing software developer Corel®, to optimize adaptive ScreenPad tools for the ultimate productivity — and there’s much more to come. Get ready for the ScreenPad revolution!
* Software interface depicted is Spotify®.
Style, in refined fashion
ZenBook Pro 15 OLED is designed to complement your smart outlook, with a sleek frame that blends effortlessly into any professional or business setting. The burnished Pine Grey colorway is a mark of calm refinement, and the lid features a special off-center version of the iconic ZenBook spun-metal finish, for an aesthetic that’s as subtle as it is unique.
Full I/O ports, fast WiFi 6
ZenBook Pro 15 OLED includes a full complement of I/O ports, including full-size HDMI and USB Type-A ports. The power of Thunderbolt™ 3 via USB-C® is at your disposal, and for easy data transfers from mobile devices there’s also a standard SD card reader.
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology4 and ASUS RangeBoost
ASUS offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity solutions. The WiFi 64 in your ZenBook Pro 15 OLED allows you to load online content in the blink of an eye, and it’s made even better by ASUS WiFi Master technology, which includes ASUS WiFi SmartConnect and ASUS WiFi RangeBoost. WiFi SmartConnect automatically selects the best WiFi source, so your laptop connects seamlessly to the best WiFi signal and known mobile hotspots. WiFi RangeBoost technology uses multiple antennas to achieve longer WiFi range and higher throughput, eliminating wireless dead zones.
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
With the increase of remote work and video conferences, we implemented the ASUS AI noise-canceling technology to ensure the best experience. ASUS AI noise-canceling audio employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. The ClearVoice Mic feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise, and normalize all individual voices in Multi-presenter mode from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality. The ClearVoice Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying. Try the demo to experience the amazing difference in different environment that ASUS AI noise-canceling technology can make.
Press play to experience noise-canceling technology
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
AI noise cancelation
Designed for comfort and convenience
The ergonomic keyboard of ZenBook Pro 15 OLED ensures precise feedback and a comfortable typing experience, with convenient function keys for instant access to common tasks and features. The infrared (IR) camera makes face login fast and easy with Windows Hello, even in dark environments.
- Function Keys
- IR Camera
ZenBook Pro 15 OLED has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle.
For added convenience, you can capture screen grabs, lock the webcam, or access the MyASUS app via function keys.
With ZenBook Pro 15 OLED and Windows Hello, your face is your password! The front infrared (IR) camera has a 4-element lens that recognizes your face in seconds and lets you log in instantly and securely.
MyASUS: Your exclusive app collection
ZenBook Pro 15 OLED includes the latest version of MyASUS, a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your ZenBook Pro 15 OLED. Use it to team your iOS or Android phone with your laptop, to optimize your laptop’s performance, or to contact after-sales service and support. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!Learn more about MyASUS
Toughness you can rely on
ZenBook Pro 15 OLED meets the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810G military standard for reliability and durability, undergoing a punishing test regime that includes drop and vibration tests, along with extended tests for operation in harsh environments, including extremes of altitude, temperature and humidity. It also passes ASUS laptop tests that far exceed standards set by the industry.
high temperature test
low temperature test
- Selected models only.
- The stated 2.5 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.1 mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 6.2 mm and the bottom bezel width is 10.9 mm.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows 10’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off – both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows 10 Settings tool.
- Please note that all versions of ScreenPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- WiFi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming Full HD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual WiFi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- When setting up Windows Hello or using face login with the IR webcam, the infrared LED is activated to enhance facial recognition speed and accuracy. While the LED is illuminated, you may see a temporary small 'ripple' effect at the top of your OLED display. This is expected behavior, and only occurs during facial recognition. It does not affect the product lifespan or have any permanent effects on the display.
Lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 3
The USB-C ports on ZenBook Pro 15 OLED feature the latest Thunderbolt™ 3 technology with DisplayPort functionality. Thunderbolt™ 3 is up to 8x faster than USB 3.2 Gen 1 and support 4K UHD external displays.
* Unless otherwise stated, data read and write speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
4K UHD external displays
Clearer conference calls
Conference calls, where many colleagues may gather around a single laptop, present particular challenges for clarity — with voices coming from varied directions and distances. That’s where ClearVoice Mic’s Multi-Presenter Conference Call mode comes to the rescue. With this smart feature enabled, MyASUS detects and optimizes the individual voices before relaying them all at the same volume level — ensuring improved quality for group calls.
Ultrafast WiFi 6
With faster-than-wired speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps, the WiFi 6 in ZenBook Pro 15 OLED lets you enjoy smooth streaming of 4K UHD online videos, or transfer large creative files in an instant.
faster than WiFi 55
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge
ZenBook Pro 15 OLED has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle. This action also raises the chassis for optimized cooling and enhanced audio quality.
improved typing position
enhanced audio quality
Efficient IR camera
The new ASUS IR camera-tuning technology6, four-element lens and large camera sensor allow ultrafast face login and significantly upgraded image processing capabilities, when compared to the previous generation. Your colleagues will be able to see you more clearly than ever during video conference calls, even in darker environments.
Team your laptop and phone, and more!
MyASUS is a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools. It features the new Link to MyASUS app that teams your iOS or Android phone with your ZenBook Pro 15 OLED for easy multitasking. Link to MyASUS makes your files easy to access, wherever you are: you can transfer files quickly between your phone and your laptop, access your laptop’s storage remotely from anywhere, mirror your mobile apps on your laptop, or even use your mobile device as an extended PC screen. It’s powerful, easy to use and convenient. There are also apps to help you optimize your laptop’s performance, and give you easy access to after-sales support for your ZenBook Pro 15 OLED.