Compact design, easy portability
Travel light, travel smart
The compact, light and thin all-metal design of ZenBook 14 makes it the ideal traveling companion. It’s also one of the world’s thinnest 14-inch laptops1 to feature a full set of I/O ports2 — including full-size HDMI and USB Type-A — so you can enjoy versatile connectivity wherever you are.
Fast and easy charging, anywhere
With ZenBook 14’s amazing 22-hour battery life4, traveling without a charger isn’t a big deal. When you do need to top up, its fast-charge feature can restore the battery to a 60% charge level in just 49 minutes, so you’ll be ready to go in no time.
fast-charge to 60%
Compact elegance on the go
The compact and elegant ZenBook 14 is supremely light, so it’s an indispensable traveling companion. Wherever you go, its outstanding performance and convenient features will help you work more efficiently and let your inspiration flow.
Pine Grey is a glossy shade that is calm and peaceful. It projects professional wisdom, and features a special off-center version of the iconic ZenBook spun-metal finish.
Lilac Mist conveys a subtle touch of high-end luxury. Elegant and modern, charming and sophisticated, this gorgeous matte shade is a perfect match for the classic ZenBook spun-metal finish.
Bright, clear, power-efficient display
The four-sided NanoEdge FHD display gives you stunningly clear and bright visuals. The slim bezels create a 90% screen-to-body ratio, delivering an outstandingly immersive viewing experience. There’s also an amazing optional low-power 1-watt display5 that combines maximum battery life with 400-nit brightness.
ZenBook 14 redefines what’s possible in an ultrathin laptop. It gives you a full complement of I/O ports, including full-size HDMI, USB Type-A and USB-C®. There’s also a microSD card reader for easy data transfers from your mobile device.
Designed for comfort and convenience
ZenBook 14 looks stunning, with a new edge-to-edge ergonomic keyboard design that allows more comfortable typing. For easy data entry, the innovative ASUS NumberPad 2.08 features an LED-illuminated numeric keypad built into the touchpad. With Windows Hello and the integrated infrared (IR) camera, password-free face login is fast and easy, even in dim lighting conditions.
- Edge-to-edge keyboard
- Function Keys
- IR Camera
ZenBook 14 is available with the innovative ASUS NumberPad 2.0, a dual-function touchpad with an integrated LED-illuminated numeric keypad. Even when NumberPad is activated, the touchpad can be used for cursor control thanks to its intelligent software.
ZenBook 14 introduces a new edge-to-edge keyboard design. It makes space for a whole row of extra function keys on the right side of the layout, improving productivity.
For added convenience, you can capture screen grabs, lock the webcam, or access the MyASUS app via function keys.
With ZenBook 14 and Windows Hello, your face is your password! The front infrared (IR) camera recognizes your face in seconds and lets you log in instantly and securely.
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge
ZenBook 14 has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle. This action also raises the chassis for optimized cooling and enhanced audio quality.
improved typing position
enhanced audio quality
Performance is a crucial part of the ZenBook experience. ZenBook 14 is powered by AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Mobile Processors that deliver ultrafast responsiveness even for demanding tasks. ZenBook 14 also features fast PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSD and the latest WiFi 5 (802.11ac) for superb all-round performance.
Windows 10 Pro
Ryzen™ 7 4700U
AMD Mobile Processor
PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSD
MyASUS: Your exclusive app collection
ZenBook 14 includes the latest version of MyASUS, a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your ZenBook 14. Use it to team your iOS or Android phone with your laptop, to optimize your laptop’s performance, or to contact after-sales service and support. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!Learn more about MyASUS
Certified audio quality
The audio system of ZenBook 14 is certified by audio specialists Harman Kardon to ensure immersive, crystal-clear sound for communications or entertainment.
Toughness you can rely on
ZenBook 14 has been tested to meet the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G U.S. military standard for reliability and durability. Tests consisted of a punishing regime designed to ensure survival in harsh environments, and included power-on drop tests and operation at extremes of altitude and temperature. ZenBook 14 has also passed ASUS laptop stress tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
High Temperature Test
Low Temperature Test
- According to overall laptop thinness, as of March 19, 2020 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook 14 laptop size to competing products in their class (laptops with a screen measuring 14 inches from vendors including Acer, HP, Huawei, Lenovo), UM425IA ranked top-three in regards of model thinness.
- Full I/O ports: USB Type-C x 2, USB Type-A, HDMI, MicroSD card reader.
- Weight might vary by specifications. For instance, 1-watt panel weighs 1.13 kg. 250 nits panel weighs 1.22 kg.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on April 27th, 2020 using the MobileMark® 2014 Office Productivity scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook UM425IA, 1 W FHD LCD panel, AMD Ryzen R5-4500U, 256 GB PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSD, 8 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled, main display brightness set to 150 cd/m2. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Optional specification may not be available in all territories. Please check with your local ASUS representative.
- The stated 2.5 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.65 mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 8.9 mm and the bottom bezel width is 11.1 mm.
- The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter's power output, up to a maximum of  watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5 watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
USB-C® Easy Charge: Power anytime, anywhere
ASUS USB-C® Easy Charge support means that your ZenBook 14 can be used with a wide range of standard USB-C chargers. You can enjoy ultrafast charging with any PD (Power Delivery) certified charger, including the 65-watt fast-charge adapter supplied with ZenBook 14, or juice up your device on the go with airline chargers, portable chargers or power banks7! It’s incredibly convenient when there are no wall sockets available, such as on flights or in vehicles.
Efficient NumberPad 2.08
ASUS NumberPad 2.0 gives you an intuitive way to input numbers for improved productivity, solving the long-time problem of the lack of a numeric keypad on compact devices. Tap on the top-right NumberPad icon for one second to switch the function on and off, and tap on the top-left icon to choose one of two brightness levels. You can also swipe from the top left icon towards any direction on the touchpad to activate the calculator app on the display for faster access.
Improved webcam, clearer video calls
The new ASUS IR camera-tuning technology and large camera sensor allow ultrafast face login and significantly upgraded image processing capabilities compared to the previous generation. Your colleagues will be able to see you more clearly than ever during video conference calls, even in darker environments.
AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Mobile Processors
The AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Mobile Processors deliver the fastest, smoothest and most responsive performance ever. With up to 16 GB of high-speed RAM, daily tasks won’t become chores. High-speed solid-state storage, using PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSDs, ensures fast boot times and near-instant app loading. The latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) lets you enjoy wireless performance that’s up to 3x faster than WiFi 5, with 4x more network capacity and up to 75% lower latency. Whatever the task, wherever you are, ZenBook 14 delivers the effortless performance you need.
Team your laptop and phone, and more!
MyASUS is a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools. It features the new Link to MyASUS app that teams your iOS or Android phone with your ZenBook 14 for easy multitasking. Link to MyASUS makes your files easy to access, wherever you are: you can transfer files quickly between your phone and your laptop, access your laptop’s storage remotely from anywhere, mirror your mobile apps on your laptop, or even use your mobile device as an extended PC screen. It’s powerful, easy to use and convenient. There are also apps to help you optimize your laptop’s performance, and give you easy access to after-sales support for your ZenBook 14.