Power to turn your business world
ASUS ExpertBook B5 Flip is built for business success in style, with a precision-crafted chassis that’s as light as 1.38 kg1 — and a 360° flippable touchscreen to empower the ultimate flexibility. It’s also set for serious travel with an amazing all-day battery life, and is engineered with many cutting-edge technologies to improve your on-the-go work efficiency. These include an Intel® Core™ processor, AI noise cancellation and dual-SSD RAID support, ASUS NumberPad. It’s also packed with features to protect your privacy and business data, including a built-in fingerprint sensor and TPM 2.0 chip.
Drive your business forward
With its ultraportable design, dual storage and long battery life, ExpertBook B5 Flip ensures maximum productivity for every professional, whatever their field. With ExpertBook B5 Flip by your side, you’re ready to empower your business world.
With a 360° flippable hinge, ExpertBook B5 Flip can be used in a multitude of ways, including both tent and tablet modes, making it easier for instant collaboration, content-sharing and presentations.
Handy garaged stylus
When drawing, taking notes or marking up documents, the garaged stylus included with ExpertBook B5 Flip helps you get every detail just right. The built-in stylus2 holder keeps the pen close at hand and reduces the risk of losing it. And, with a 15-second charge giving enough power for 45 minutes of use, you’ll never be left waiting.
Get the job done, effortlessly
To make light work of all your business tasks, ExpertBook B5 Flip is powered by an up to 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with Iris® Xe graphics and up to superfast intel WiFi 6E, providing quick and responsive computing, network and graphical performance with enterprise-grade manageability. It also features two SSDs to provide huge up to dual 1 TB capacity and faster speed, and supports RAID technology3 for improved data reliability or faster operation.
Windows 11 Pro
Thin and Light
Lighter, stronger and more portable
Both the top and bottom cover of ExpertBook B5 Flip are crafted from pure aluminum, while the area around the keyboard area is magnesium-aluminum alloy — keeping the weight down to a mere 1.38 kg1. Slip ExpertBook B5 Flip into a briefcase so itʹs with you all the time, ready for productivity in or out of the office.
Lasts longer, charges faster
ExpertBook B5 Flip will never let you down throughout the business day or a long-haul flight. It provides 10 hours battery life4 on a single charge, aided by energy-efficient Panel Self-Refresh technology. On top of that, fast-charge technology lets you accelerate the battery to up to 50% capacity in as little as 39 minutes5, so you’re up and running in no time.
Anti-glare touch screen
The brilliant touchscreen also benefits from an anti-glare finish to minimize reflectivity, empowering you to use your ExpertBook B5 Flip inside or out. With TÜV Rheinland-certified eye care, too, this immersive slim-bezel display is a superb all-rounder for work or play. It also supports Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP) 2.0 for stylus input with pin-point accuracy.
Comprehensive connectivity with no compromise
Despite its thin profile, ExpertBook B5 Flip is loaded with I/O ports. These include cutting-edge Thunderbolt™ 4, the next generation of the universal cable connectivity solution that offers support for the next-level USB4 interface, 40 Gbps data transfer speeds, 4K display output and fast charging. The laptop also offers a microSD card reader and an HDMI output, plus an RJ45 Ethernet port, with a unique MAC address for easy device management.
Remote Working and Conferencing
Two-way AI noise-canceling audio technology for business
To level up professional conferencing, ExpertBook B5 Flip has two-way AI noise-canceling technology that employs sophisticated machine-learning techniques. The technology includes both an upstream function to filter noise around the speaker, and a downstream function to eliminate noise from the person at the other end of the conversation. Try the demo to experience the amazing difference that ASUS two-way AI noise-canceling technology can make.
Ready for action
Life on the road is tough, so ExpertBook B5 Flip is designed to both meet and surpass exacting industry thresholds — including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H US military standard. It’s built to survive every extreme, from freezing temperatures to the searing heat of desert storms, and high-speed shocks to everyday bumps. ExpertBook B5 Flip also undergoes stringent in-house testing, including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests for an assurance of serious durability.Learn more about ASUS ExpertBook Quality Tests
Port Durability Test
Up to 15,000 test cycles ensures I/O port durability.
Multi-sided, 120 cm drop while powered on.
Subjects the laptop to 50,000 open-and-close cycles.
With WiFi 6E onboard, ExpertBook B5 Flip allows you to wave goodbye to speed and capacity limitations. Transfer speeds are up to 3x faster than WiFi 5, enabling lightning-speed sharing, backups and updates — so you’ll enjoy ultralow latency and improved performance in even the most-crowded wireless environments.
Strong data protection and privacy
ExpertBook B5 Flip comes with a robust security system in place to ensure confidential and private data does not leak out. There’s even an integrated Kensington lock slot, making it quick and easy to secure your ExpertBook.
Fingerprint-reading power button
ExpertBook B5 Flip has built-in biometric security, with a fingerprint sensor that’s integrated into the power button. So, just tap the button to switch on and log in — no difficult-to-remember passwords or PIN required!
Webcam privacy shield
A physical cover obscures ExpertBook B5 Flip’s webcam for an assurance of instant privacy when it’s not in use. Just slide it open to make video calls or recordings, and back across when you’re done.
A discrete TPM9 chip securely stores authentication information used by software, such as passwords or encryption keys, to protect important data and transactions. Your details remain encrypted, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks through hacking.
Ultimate input experience
From keyboard to touchpad, typing and pointer control on ExpertBook B5 Flip is a pleasant experience, with a host of features and improvements that enhance both productivity and comfort.
A small, bright LED light on the top cover of ExpertBook B5 Flip offers an at-a-glance indication of your status — automatically glowing when you’re busy in a conference call. So, if you’re headlong into a Skype or Teams meeting, your colleagues will know instantly to not bother you at that moment!
ASUS ExpertWidget increases productivity by allowing you to customize your own hotkeys using the Function (Fn) key with the 1-4 number keys10. For example, you could configure a key to turn on Bluetooth®, or open your most-used file folder in a flash.
ASUS NumberPad11,12 is an LED-illuminated numeric keypad that’s perfect for crunching numbers. Tap the NumberPad icon on the top right of the touchpad to turn it on, and tap the icon on the left to toggle between two brightness settings. Clever software lets you control the cursor, even when NumberPad is activated.
The backlit keyboard lets you type effortlessly in dark environments, from twilight café tables to aircraft cabins.
ExpertBook B5 Flip is engineered to make the typing experience more comfortable and more accurate. The ASUS ErgoLift hinge automatically tilts the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position. It also has widely spaced, long-travel keys that provide responsive tactile feedback for more accurate typing.
Simplifying business processes
Management is made easier with ASUS Business PCs. ASUS management solutions help streamline routine tasks, allowing IT staff to remotely control and manage company assets, saving your organization time and money.
MyASUS is the easy way to access ASUS apps that help you get more out of your laptop or desktop PC. The Link to MyASUS feature is a handy tool that’s part of the MyASUS app14. It seamlessly integrates your ASUS PC with your mobile devices, boosting your productivity and allowing easier multitasking. A series of features enables you to transfer files or links quickly and wirelessly between devices, control your phone from your PC, use your mobile device as a secondary display, or access local PC files remotely from your phone. Link to MyASUS simplifies your life!Learn more
ASUS Business Manager
A set of utilities for performing routine maintenance and optimization tasks.
Maximum support, minimal effort
The ASUS Service Package offers a wider range of solutions that go beyond the standard warranty to meet the needs of business-critical IT environments. The extended offerings protect your business — not just the hardware — allowing you to customize a service solution that best meets your needs.
Priority access to hardware and software experts thru phone/chat/e-mail.
Contact customer service, view repair status, read product guides and more.
2-way shipping/Onsite Service
Enjoy 2-way service including delivery, repair and return of supported hardware. Our IT technicians can come to your premises, so there’s no need to leave your business.
- Weight may vary according to configuration.
- To avoid damage when inserting the stylus into the garage, the cap’s ridged edge should face downwards, with the charging pins facing the power button.
- The same device will offer differing levels of available storage depending on the chosen RAID level. If RAID 0 is used, the system combines the capacity of all SSDs in order to enhance data-transfer speeds. The available storage will equal the combined physical capacity of all the SSDs on the device. However, if the device is configured with RAID 1, two copies of the data are saved simultaneously in order to protect your data if one SSD fails. As a result, the available storage capacity will be half of the combined physical storage capacity, as half the storage is used for backup copies. For example, a device with two 1 TB SSDs in a RAID 0 configuration will have 2 TB of available storage capacity, but with RAID 1 the available storage capacity will be 1 TB.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on November 19, 2021, using the PCMARK10 Modern Office scenario. Test configuration: Intel® Core™ i5-1155G7, 16 GB RAM, FHD IPS 400 nits touch panel, 512 GB PCIe® 3.0 x1 SSD. Test settings: WiFi enabled, the display brightness set to 110 nits, NumberPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Recharges the battery up to 50% within 39 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 63 W is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to System tolerance.
- ASUS ExpertBook B5 Flip keyboard is spill-resistant, not waterproof. Water damage is possible if the product is submerged or exposed to large amounts of liquids for long periods of time. ASUS standard limited warranty does not cover problems resulting from accidents such as water damage. To prevent water damage resulting from large spills or other accidents, ASUS recommends turning off the notebook, then tilting the laptop to drain away the excess liquid, wipe off and let it dry for at least 24 hours.
- Wi-Fi 6E network card is available on selected models. The connectivity of WiFi 6E band may vary according to the regulation and certification of each country/ region.
- IR camera is an optional feature.
- ExpertBook B5 Flip has firmware-based TPM 2.0 onboard, with a discrete TPM chip also available as an option.
- Full ASUS ExpertWidget functionality requires designated software to be installed.
- ASUS NumberPad is an optional function, and must be specified at point of purchase.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad work only with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- ASUS Control Center is optional and its availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- Link to MyASUS is a function available in the latest version of the MyASUS app. If the device doesn’t include Link to MyASUS, please update the MyASUS app via the system settings.
- Service and warranty coverage may depend on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.
- Must be purchased and activated within 180 days of your ASUS product purchase date via ASUS Premium Care.