- Embedded ECG and PPG sensors: Track real-time wellness data including pulse transit time (PTT) info, heart rate, body harmony index, pulse O2 level, sleep, activity and de-stress level to stay informed about your wellness.
- ASUS HealthConnect app: An intuitive and friendly mobile app that allows users to manage blood pressure, heart-rate, female period, medicating reminders as well as share wellness data with your family or doctor.
- Built-in GPS and altimeter: Track workouts and view activity maps and stats, such as speed, distance, altitude, and duration.
- Stylish, convenient and durable: Features a quick-release watch strap, up to 14-day battery life and a swim-proof design (5 ATM / 50 meters).
- ASUS VivoWatch SP is not a medical device and is not intended for diagnosing medical conditions. Measurement results are for reference only.
- DO NOT adjust medication based on measurement results from ASUS VivoWatch SP. Take medication as prescribed by your physician. Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat high blood pressure.
- ASUS VivoWatch SP will continue to evolve with future firmware and software updates that expand functionality and further improve the user experience.
- Android Go has limited compatibility with wearable devices.
Your body, in harmony
Stylish and durable, with up to 14-day battery life and a swim-proof design, VivoWatch SP is designed to be a 24/7 wellness companion that goes anywhere. It accepts standard watch bands and features a variety of changeable faces, giving you a powerful wellness companion that reflects your individual style.
Watch the Video
Day and night wellness tracking
Innovative ECG and PPG sensors with ASUS HealthAI technology
Exercise heart rate and pulse transit time (PTT)
VivoWatch SP features a pair of electricalgraphy (ECG) and photoplethysmography (PPG) sensors, enabling it to calculate pulse transit time (PTT) as well as measure heart rate, sleep and activity and stress levels throughout the day, giving you a variety of insights for better wellness management.
Body Harmony Index
With its ECG sensor, VivoWatch SP measures your body's sympathetic and parasympathetic response and calculates a Vitality Index and Relax Index in just one minute. The Vitality Index is a score of your resiliency to stress, while the Relax Index is a score of your current relaxation or stress level. The two scores are then used to calculate a Body Harmony Index that gives you an easy to understand view of your body's overall stress response.
You can set VivoWatch SP to perform automatic pulse transit time (PTT) measurements at regular intervals and receive notifications of the results, giving you an easy and convenient way to stay informed about your wellness.
Manage your wellness data easily with an intuitive app
Personalized sleep-quality analysis
VivoWatch SP tracks your sleep duration and quality, giving you insights to help you get your best night’s sleep. By tracking your heart rate in the background, VivoWatch SP can determine when you are winding down and begin automatically tracking your sleep. It also uses your pulse oxygen and heart rate measurements to determine how deep and restful your sleep is. Movement throughout the night is another indicator of sleep quality, so VivoWatch SP tracks your motion and records how many times you turn from side to side each night.
The sleep information VivoWatch SP tracks syncs automatically to the ASUS HealthConnect app, where you can review your daily sleep summary and see weekly statistics.
Your 24/7 smart assistant
Water resistant to 50 meters
With excellent water resistance, you can wear VivoWatch SP while swimming or get caught in the occasional rainstorm without worry.
Long battery life
VivoWatch SP delivers up to 14 days of battery life in normal operation, making it a 24/7 companion that is always there to help guide you to better wellness.
Call and text notifications
Receive visual and vibration notifications of incoming calls and texts without taking your phone out of your pocket or bag.
Display a second time zone and the time difference between local time for convenience while traveling.
Stylish and convenient
With a universal design that accepts standard quick-release watch bands, you can easily change the look of VivoWatch SP to match your personal style and fit any occasion. VivoWatch SP also features a variety of attractive watch faces to choose from, giving you more options to create a watch that's truly your own.
ASUS VivoWatch SP is not a medical device and is not intended for diagnosing medical conditions. Measurement results are for reference only.
DO NOT adjust medication based on measurement results from ASUS VivoWatch SP. Take medication as prescribed by your physician. Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat high blood pressure.
ASUS VivoWatch SP will continue to evolve with future firmware and software updates that expand functionality and further improve the user experience.
Android Go has limited compatibility with wearable devices.