- Axial-tech fans scaled up to deliver 24% more airflow
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- Military-grade capacitors rated for 20K hours at 105C make the GPU power rail more durable
- Metal Exoskeleton adds structural rigidity and vents to increase heat dissipation
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
Larger Axial-tech Fans
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 24% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 55 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 60 Celsius, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Phase That Blaze
A generously sized heatsink efficiently soaks up heat from the AMD Radeon™ RX 7800 XT White Edition GPU, allowing it to be whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans.
Military-grade 20K Capacitors
A lineup of capacitors rated to last 20,000 hours at 105 Celsius brings higher temperature and ripple tolerance to the GPU power rail, arming the card for long-term deployment in challenging conditions.
An aluminum shroud and backplate prevent PCB flex and feature large vents to further increase heat dissipation.
Light ‘em Up!
Graphics card holder
Pillar of Support
Pair with a PSU
Use our wattage calculator to estimate how much power you’ll need to fuel your rig and then pick a compatible ROG Thor, ROG Loki, or ROG Strix AURA PSU for ultimate performance.
Learn more >
Free 1 Month of Adobe Creative Cloud
Get complimentary membership with the purchase of selected ASUS products.*
20+ Adobe apps
Industry-leading apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and XD.
Access thousands of fonts right within your Creative Cloud apps.
Find inspiration in the world’s largest creative community.
Creative Cloud Libraries
Your team can share assets across their apps and devices, so everyone’s in sync.
1TB of cloud storage per user
Extra storage makes it easier for your team to share and manage creative assets.
Game. Stream. Advance.
Experience incredible performance, visuals, and efficiency when gaming and streaming with the AMD Radeon™ RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT graphics cards, powered by the AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture. Immerse yourself in next-generation desktop experiences on some of the most advanced high refresh rate displays with up to 16GB of GDDR6 memory, new frame generation technologies, advanced raytracing, AI accelerators, AV1 encoding4, and support for the latest DisplayPort™ 2.1 technology. The Radeon™ RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT delivers an incredible high refresh 1440p gaming & streaming experience, with additional video memory to step into 4K.
The AMD Radeon™ RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT graphics cards set a new level of performance for gamers. Featuring up to 16GB of GDDR6 memory, unified AMD RDNA™ 3 compute units, and next-generation features to enable ultra-fast, ultra-smooth gaming performance at 1440p, and the flexibility to experience ultra-detailed graphics at 4K. Immerse yourself even further with the AMD Radiance Display™ Engine and DisplayPort™ 2.1 to experience up to 68 billion colors for video playback and support for up to 8K.
Get ready for next-generation, high-fidelity streaming using your favorite software, OBS Studio, with the new hardware AV1 encoders4. With improved encoding performance and enhanced visual quality when streaming, the Radeon™ RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT graphics cards are the ultimate plug-and-play solution for gamers and streamers. Enable AMD Noise Suppression5 featuring AI to eliminate ambient noise and communicate clearly with your audience or teammates.
Combine AMD Radeon™ RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT graphics cards with AMD Ryzen™ processors to activate AMD smart technologies3. You can unleash outstanding performance to give you an edge in the game. Advance your AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics cards with the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ application, featuring bulletproof drivers, for the best PC gaming experiences.
AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution technology1 takes upscaling technology to the next level. Providing incredible image quality while boosting framerates in supported games. AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR)2 leverages FSR technology on the driver level, giving you upscaled performance benefits across thousands of games.
- 1. AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) 1 and 2 are available on select games and require developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products. FSR 1.0: AMD Radeon™ RX 7000, 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega Series graphics cards, RX 480, RX 470, RX 460, and all AMD Ryzen™ processors with Radeon™ graphics if the minimum requirements of the game are met. FSR 2.0: AMD Radeon™ RX 7000, 6000, RX 5000, RX Vega Series graphics cards, and the Radeon™ RX 590 graphics card if the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards. GD-187.
- 2. As of March 2023, Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR) is compatible with Radeon™ RX 5000 Series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.3.1 or newer is required. For additional information, visit www.amd.com/rsr. GD-197
- 3. AMD smart technologies, including AMD SmartAccess™ Graphics, SmartAccess™ Storage, SmartAccess™ Video, SmartShift™ Eco, and SmartShift™ Max may require OEM or developer enablement and are available with select configurations only. Select additional AMD hardware is required. For additional information see https://www.amd.com/en/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-laptops GD-216
- 4. Video codec acceleration (including at least the HEVC (H.265), H.264, VP9, and AV1 codecs) is subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible media players. GD-176
- 5. AMD Noise Suppression works on AMD Ryzen™ 6000 Series processors with integrated graphics, and AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series desktop graphics and newer. AMD Noise Suppression requires AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ 22.7.1 and newer and may not install on systems equipped with Realtek ACP-based ANR. GD-213
- © 2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Starfield, Bethesda, Bethesda Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks or trade names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
- Deathloop © 2021 ZeniMax Media Inc. Developed in association with Arkane Studios. Deathloop, Arkane, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
- © NEOWIZ. All Rights Reserved.
- © 2023 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, AMD Radiance Display, AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition, FidelityFX, Radeon, RDNA, Ryzen, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries. Other product names used herein are for identification purposes and may be trademarks of their respective owners.