Walk-In Repair Service Instructions
Last Update : 2020/03/14
For North America Customers only (US and Canada)
ASUS Computer International (North America) offers walk in repair service in Georgia, New York, Puerto Rico, and Ontario in Canada (Canada location is closed temporary).
Steps for WALK IN service:
- Print and complete the RMA Checklist Form. This form is used by our technicians to verify the unit has arrived with all the appropriate components.
- Do not box up the unit(s).
- Find the location near you and drop it off. (no appointment necessary)
- The WALK IN service locations DO NOT accept mail in units for repair.
- Repair time is based on the part availability and job complexity.
- ASUS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR LOSS OF DATA. All or some data may be lost during the inspection or repair process. You are responsible for backing up all data BEFORE sending your product to ASUS. ASUS' AFFILIATES AND CONTRACTORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF ANY DATA.
- ASUS DOES NOT RETURN ORIGINAL PARTS IF REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE NEEDED. ASUS will not return the original part, if it is being replaced. The product must be sent in the original factory state and should not be returned with any parts that may have been upgraded or modified. We will not guarantee return of any original parts after repair. This may result in the loss of data; for example, if your hard drive needs to be replaced. You are responsible for backing up all data BEFORE you send your product to ASUS. ASUS' AFFILIATES AND CONTRACTORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING ORIGINAL PARTS IF THEY ARE BEING REPLACED.
- ASUS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE INSTALLED OUTSIDE OF ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER'S SPECIFICATIONS. Repair may result in third party software being deleted or otherwise affected.
- Remove any operating system passwords to prevent delays in repair.
- For Power Related issues: Include power cord, adapter, and battery.
- For Instability issues: Include HDD. (Hard Disc Drive)
- Customized units: Please contact your place of purchase to have the unit returned to original manufacturer specification PRIOR to sending in your unit into an Authorized ASUS Repair Center.
- Remove any screen protectors, memory cards, or 3rd party sleeves, cases or covers.