In large companies, lack of control over software and applications, as well as status monitoring for hardware devices, causes inefficiency, frustration, and a financial burden for business owners.
Accelerate digital transformation and become more agile with innovative technological solutions from ASUS that integrate with your major systems and enable easier collaboration, even for remote teams.
A global skills shortage resulting from the "great resignation" has severely impacted productivity. On top of that employees are frustrated with old, slow devices that aren't suited to hybrid working.
Enhance employee experience and retain top talent with digital tools from ASUS that improve business processes and support a more flexible way of working, making thousands of employees’ jobs more enjoyable and efficient.
As hybrid working continues and cloud adoption rises, lack of control over access and sharing of information poses a security risk, leading to technical debt and overburdened IT teams. ASUS lets you boost productivity, reduce risk, and redirect crucial resources to improve operational efficiency with centralized IT management, enterprise-grade security and comprehensive system protection, so you can implement cloud tools and share data without worry.
ExpertBook B9 (B9400, 12th Gen Intel)
- Windows 11 Pro-ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Up to 12th gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to Intel® Iris Xᵉ graphics
- The world’s lightest 14” business laptop
- Up to 16 hours battery life
- Enterprise-grade security for robust protection
- Supports the Intel vPro platform
1. PwC, PwC Pulse Survey: Executive views on business in 2022, 2022. https://www.pwc.com/us/en/library/pulse-survey/executive-views-2022.html
2. Harvard Business Review, In a Hybrid World, Your Tech Defines Employee Experience, 2022. https://hbr.org/2022/02/in-a-hybrid-world-your-tech-defines-employee-experience
3. Fortune, There’s a huge surge in hackers holding data for ransom, and experts want everyone to take these steps, 2022. https://fortune.com/2022/02/17/ransomware-attacks-surge-2021-report/