Thanks to the rise of open banking and increasing number of cybersecurity risks, financial services companies that don’t sufficiently protect data are under unwanted scrutiny.
ASUS helps you reduce risk, improve compliance, and offer peace of mind for your customers and teams with robust hardware and software security solutions that keep financial data safe, even when working remotely.
Because you never know what’s coming next, enduring financial institutions must present a sleeker, more modern way of showcasing their products and services.
Future-proof your business with high-performance ASUS devices that empower a digital-first approach and create better customer experiences. Plus, choosing ASUS as your expert partner helps you discover how technology can contribute to your growth strategy.
ExpertBook B3 Detachable (B3000)
- Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Powered by Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 Compute Platform
- Detachable full-sized keyboard
- Dual-orientation stand cover
- Dual cameras and garaged stylus
- Noise reducing camera
- AI noise-canceling audio technology
1. PwC, Financial services firms look to a future that balances remote and in-office work, 2020. https://www.pwc.com/us/en/industries/financial-services/library/balancing-remote-and-in-office-work.html
2. Banking industry sees 1318% increase in ransomware attacks in 2021. https://www.securitymagazine.com/articles/96128-banking-industry-sees-1318-increase-in-ransomware-attacks-in-2021
3. Open Banking Expo, Banks prioritising investment in APIs, data analytics, 2021. https://www.openbankingexpo.com/news/banks-prioritising-investment-in-apis-data-analytics/#:~:text=The%20research%20revealed%20that%2073,increase%20sales%20to%20existing%20customers