Fast-growing businesses often have a challenging workload and limited resources, yet outdated hardware and software only limits their productivity and efficiency.
Make your business technology work harder with powerful devices from ASUS that support up-to-the-minute software and integrate with a range of digital tools, apps, and systems for a better user and customer experience.
Small and medium-sized businesses might not have much, if any, in-house IT support for achieving digital transformation, or even maintaining devices and systems.
Let your IT team concentrate on what matters with reliable, easily maintained devices and expert support from ASUS that grows with your business. Plus, a centralized IT management solution lets you run systems remotely.
ASUS enables you to embrace the new way of working with lightweight, durable devices featuring AI noise-canceling technology, impressive battery life, and cloud tool compatibility for effective collaboration, wherever you are.
ASUS helps you reduce risk and maintain customer trust with enterprise-grade security as standard and support to implement or maintain systems and settings. Plus, physical security features add an extra layer of protection.
ExpertCenter E5 AiO 24 (E5402)
- Windows 11 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business, Free Upgrade to Windows 11¹ (when available, see below)
- Up to 11th Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to 32 GB memory
- Up to 1 TB HDD + 512GB SSD storage
- Up to 23.8" FHD NanoEdge display
- NanoEdge 84% screen-to-body ratio
- two-way AI noise-canceling technology
- Optional customer-facing second screen
ExpertBook B5 Flip (B5402F, 11th Gen Intel)
- Windows 11 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Up to 11th gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- From 1.38 kg
- Garaged stylus support
- Up to 48 GB memory
- Up to 2 TB SSD storage
- Up to 10 hours battery life
- Two-way AI Noise-canceling
1. App Dynamics, Agents of Transformation 2021: The rise of full-stack observability, 2021. https://www.appdynamics.com/resources/reports/rise-of-full-stack-observability
2. Legal & General, Half of all SME employees put recognition and more flexible working options top of their wellbeing needs Legal & General research reveals, 2021. https://group.legalandgeneral.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/half-of-all-sme-employees-put-recognition-and-more-flexible-working-options-top-of-their-wellbeing-needs-legal-general-research-reveals
3. Cybercrime Magazine, 60 Percent Of Small Companies Close Within 6 Months Of Being Hacked, 2019. https://cybersecurityventures.com/60-percent-of-small-companies-close-within-6-months-of-being-hacked/