Population health is a greater focus than ever, yet outdated technology is impeding progress and damaging confidence in healthcare systems.
Improve the overall quality of care with smart digital tools from ASUS that enable a seamless healthcare experience for patients both inside and outside hospital walls.
Legacy hardware makes it difficult for staff in the healthcare industry to work effectively or keep up with advances like telehealth, causing poor user experience and frustration.
Equip teams with user-friendly ASUS devices that boost patient engagement and are built to last. Plus, ongoing ASUS support increases user confidence and productivity.
Capture and analysis of quality, real-time healthcare data is critical in improving future health outcomes, but paper-based processes are slowing progress and leading to confidentiality breaches.
ASUS provides teams with the tools to digitize data recording, storing and sharing processes to create electronic health records that are more efficient and secure. So you can gain insights to predict risk and provide more sophisticated levels of care.
ExpertCenter E5 AiO 24 (E5402)
- Windows 11 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business, Free Upgrade to Windows 11¹ (when available, see below)
- Up to 11th Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to 32 GB memory
- Up to 1 TB HDD + 512GB SSD storage
- Up to 23.8" FHD NanoEdge display
- NanoEdge 84% screen-to-body ratio
- two-way AI noise-canceling technology
- Optional customer-facing second screen
1.NIH, Patient Satisfaction, 2010. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3047732/#:~:text=Patient%20satisfaction%20is%20an%20important,delivery%20of%20quality%20health%20care.
2. HIMSS, Future of Healthcare Report: Exploring Healthcare Stakeholders’ Expectations for the Next Chapter, 2021. https://www.himss.org/resources/future-healthcare-report-exploring-healthcare-stakeholders-expectations-next-chapter
3. HIMSS, Future of Healthcare Report: Exploring Healthcare Stakeholders’ Expectations for the Next Chapter, 2021. https://www.himss.org/resources/future-healthcare-report-exploring-healthcare-stakeholders-expectations-next-chapter